Also included in
- ►Unsure of how sharing of resources is going happen❓ If you will have enough tech❓ What materials you will be able to use❓This bundle provides you with a unique COMBINATION of all of the resources you need to introduce, engage and assess your students when teaching the GRADE 5 Ontario Curriculum top$27.99$33.96Save $5.97
- BE READY FOR ANY FORMAT OF TEACHING! These HANDS-ON, MINDS-ON ONTARIO SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY RESOURCES will engage combined grades students in learning about GRADE 4 HABITATS AND COMMUNITIES AND GRADE 5 HUMAN ORGAN SYSTEMS.INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE:►INQUIRY, INVESTIGATIONS, EXPERIMENTS and ACTIVITIES$44.75$63.93Save $19.18
- BE READY FOR ANY FORMAT OF TEACHING! These HANDS-ON, MINDS-ON ONTARIO SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY RESOURCES will engage combined grades students in learning about GRADE 5 HUMAN ORGAN SYSTEMS AND GRADE 6 BIODIVERSITYINCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE:►INQUIRY, INVESTIGATIONS, EXPERIMENTS and ACTIVITIES in BOTH PRINT$44.75$63.93Save $19.18
- 34 PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS MEGA BUNDLE! Perfect for your COMBINED GRADES 5/6 ONTARIO SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM! This product is fully aligned to the ONTARIO CURRICULUM expectations for grade 5 Human Organ Systems, Conservation of Energy and Resources, Forces Acting on Structures and Mechanism$175.00$244.76Save $69.76
- ►All of the resources you need to introduce, engage and assess your students when teaching the GRADE 4 topics PULLEYS AND GEARS, HABITATS AND COMMUNITIES, LIGHT AND SOUND, ROCKS AND MINERALSGRADE 5 topics HUMAN ORGAN SYSTEMS, CONSERVATION OF ENERGY, PROPERTIES OF MATTER AND FORCES ACTING ON STRUCTUR$175.00$243.75Save $68.75
- FULL YEAR BUNDLE! Perfect for your GRADE 5 ONTARIO CURRICULUM SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM! Includes resources for Human Organ Systems, Forces Acting on Structures and Mechanisms, Properties and Characteristics of Matter and Conservation of Energy. ⚠️INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE: ►INQUIRY, INVESTIGATIO$87.50$119.88Save $32.38
Hands On, Minds On Science and Technology Centres created to engage students in learning about GRADE 5 HUMAN ORGAN SYSTEMS. Lot's of STEM connections!
► INQUIRY, INVESTIGATIONS, EXPERIMENTS and ACTIVITIES.
→Can be completed INDEPENDENTLY, AS SMALL GROUPS OR USED FOR WHOLE CLASS INSTRUCTION
→Students record their findings on the FULL OR HALF SIZED student booklets included.
→This product does contain instructions and suggestions for teachers but due to the nature of the product, it does NOT include lesson plans.
→Some of the investigations require the teacher to provide materials. Most of these materials are easy to obtain.
★Sample tools for assessment and evaluation
★Ten DIFFERENTIATED ACTIVITIES, INVESTIGATIONS and EXPERIMENTS as well as opportunities for INQUIRY:
✅Let's Read! *INCLUDES SIMPLIFIED TEXTS, PERFECT FOR DIFFERENTIATION*
►FREE Related Products
►LOOKING FOR A WAY TO INTRODUCE HUMAN ORGAN SYSTEMS TO YOUR STUDENTS?
►WANT AN EDITABLE ASSESSMENT PIECE TO ADD TO YOUR SCIENCE CENTRES?
Although created for the grade 5 Ontario curriculum, these centres could be appropriate for Grade 6 British Columbia Science:
BIG IDEA: Multicellular organisms rely on internal systems to survive, reproduce, and interact with their environment.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Please know that I spend a lot of time researching, creating, writing, and proofreading my work. Please let me know if you feel that a correction is needed. Just click on the Ask a Question section or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE leaving feedback so that I can make corrections as soon as possible. I value your input to make my products the highest quality possible. Thank you in advance for your help and support!