Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are you teaching the Thin Lens Equation and Magnification Equations? Look no further – Mrs. Brosseau has you covered!
This is part of my cost-saving, amazing Physics Bundle!
Here is a PowerPoint that explains the terminology, conventions and equations and includes 6 fully solved examples. Even better, there is a 4-page student note that corresponds exactly with the PowerPoint. Work through the examples together or have the students try them and then check their work using the PowerPoint.
What’s included in the zipped folder?
36-slide PowerPoint (100% editable)
4-page Student handout (.pdf and .doc versions for easy editing)
1. Lens Terminology
2. The Thin Lens Equation
3. Conventions for the Thin Lens Equation
4. Two fully solved practice problems for the Thin Lens Equation (converging & diverging)
5. Magnification Equations
6. Conventions for the Magnification Equations
7. Three fully solved practice problems for the Magnification Equation
8. One fully solved practice problem combining Magnification and Thin Lens Equations
9. SALT (Size, Attitude, Location, Type) summary
Check out the Preview above for a closer look!
Save time planning for OPTICS by using these great resources: