Resources to help students practice reading and using words with OR. Great bossy R practice.
- 2 sheets: Cut out the OR words and paste them under the correct picture.
- 2 sheets: Use the word bank to write the correct word under each picture.
- 2 sheets: Read the OR words and draw a picture of the words.
- 2 sheets: Use the word bank to fill the correct words into the sentences.
- 2 sheets: Cut and paste: Paste the end of the sentences to the beginning of the sentences to make a complete sentence.
- 2 sheets: Read the sentence and circle the word that fits in the blank.
- 2 sheets: Read each sentence and circle the OR words. Write the OR words.
- 1 sheet: Circle the rhyming word.
- 2 sheets: Cut and Paste: Put the sentence in order and write the sentence on the line.
Keywords: reading group work, independent work, seat work, phonics activities, phonics worksheets, guided reading independence, bossy r