Students READ, SING & LEARN along as the curriculum-aligned MP4 song & lyrics video plays, and lyrics display on your classroom whiteboard and/or other technological devices!
‘OUR SOLAR SYSTEM’ (Middle & Upper Primary) is a fact-laden, curriculum-aligned song that helps students to learn and remember important facts about our solar system.
*FYI: ‘OUR SOLAR SYSTEM’ also available as an MP3 download (song & lesson materials).
*Lyrics Sheet PDF Only
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read / sing / learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen
• No need to print out lyrics or create a power point - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read / sing along together.
• Stop video at any time, to discuss / clarify / reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
*BLOG POST ~ CURRICULUM KARAOKE™
Our songs support and integrate classroom learning. They are perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kick starting discussion
• Summarising & reinforcing learning content
• Aiding recall of important information
• Extending literacy
• Assembly & performance pieces…
**This download includes an Mp4 CURRICULUM KARAOKE™ track (lyrics & song vocals, in a video format, for use on computers, smart boards and other technology devices).
(NB: Sample VOCAL TRACK & PPT SLIDES in Preview at the top of this page)
Is there life on other planets? Is there anybody out there?
‘One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.’
Earth is in our Solar System, floating in Space,
This planet that is home, to the whole Human Race.
Travelling around the Sun each year, It’s always on the move;
One orbit, then another, never losing its groove.
Care for the Earth our planet. Care for the Earth our home.
Eight Solar planets sharing the same space as the stars,
There’s Mercury, there’s Venus, there’s Earth and there’s Mars,
Then Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune;
The Asteroid Belt, comets, the Sun and the Moon.
©Lyrics: Nuala O'Hanlon, B.Ed; Cert Teaching
Music: Kathryn Radloff, B.A. (Hons) Psych.
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
*PINTEREST BOARD: ‘Our Solar System’ (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
*More of our curriculum-aligned song packages in our TPT Store
*Follow on FACEBOOK
*Follow on TWITTER
*Follow on PINTEREST
*Follow on LINKEDIN
*Follow on INSTAGRAM
COPYRIGHT: ©LYRICS: Nuala O’Hanlon / MUSIC: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser / purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
A Lesson in Every Lyric®
‘Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Be Curious’ ~ Stephen Hawking