PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
For the poem "OUT, OUT . . . " this Close Reading lesson includes:
- teacher suggestions,
- the text of the poem,
- instructions for underlining,
- a First Impressions graphic organizer type handout,
- Focus Questions for poem details, with answer key,
- Analysis Questions - both textual and poetic style, including allusion to Shakespeare,
- Essential Question,
- and comparisons with other poetry
CCSS ELA RL 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9; W 1
See Preview for Samples of Two Pages
For other Robert Frost poetry studies, click here:
I also sell a bundle of four of Frost's poems.