OUTSIDERS ACTIVITY: STEREOTYPES
Also included in
- OUTSIDERS UNIT PLAN: This unit plan for The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton has everything you will need to teach the novel. With over 300 pages/slides of eye-catching powerpoints, printable assignments, questions, vocabulary, and interactive class activities, you will have everything you need!____________Price $23.99Original Price $46.76Save $22.77
- OUTSIDERS ACTIVITIES: Make The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton fun for your students by using these fun and creative class activities and assignments for the novel!===============================================================This Is Included In My Complete Unit Plan For The Outsiders. Click Below!THE OUTPrice $10.39Original Price $17.81Save $7.42
- THE OUTSIDERS UNIT PLAN DIGITAL AND PRINT BUNDLE This unit plan print and digital bundle for The Outsiders by S E Hinton has everything you will need to teach the award-winning novel in a traditional or 1:1 classroom. With over 300 slides of eye-catching Google Slides, Powerpoints digital and printPrice $39.99Original Price $76.75Save $36.76
OUTSIDERS ACTIVITY: STEROTYPES: Use this fun class activity for The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton to engage your students in exploring the theme of stereotyping! This is intended for use after Chapter 3 - 4, but could be used at any point in the novel.
This Resource Is Included In My Complete Unit Plan For The Outsiders. Click Below!
HOW IT WORKS
Students will examine a variety of images around the classroom and will complete independent questions that will elicit stereotypical responses. With their group they will discuss their answers and examine their own stereotypes. This is always an eye-opener for students and it helps them empathize with the characters in the novel. They will also complete an Outsiders Task Card which allows them to explore Ponyboy's changing perspective on the Socs in chapter 3.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• Detailed teacher instructions
• 5 images with questions that will elicit stereotypical responses
• An assignment sheet for students to record their answers
• An Outsiders Task Card which has students examine Ponyboy's changing perspective on the Socs (answers included)
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS ACTIVITY
♥ My students thoroughly enjoyed this. Great way to address a major topic of the novel.
♥ Great activity for the beginning of the book!
♥ Looking forward to using this! Great ideas and will make our reading relevant.
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
© Presto Plans