This huge bundle is perfect to use when you are learning about oviparous animals in your K-2 classroom. I have included detailed photos of how I use this in my classroom along with instructions for each activity. There are Pre & Post Assessments to use at the beginning and end of these units. Students will research four different animals including: Sea Turtles, Chickens, Owls and Frogs. The students will create webs and write reports. They will make adorable life cycle crafts and they can also make nests with facts about each animal.
Included in this unit for each of the four animals:
1. Facts Strips - Students can write 4 facts about their animals on the strips, cut them out and put them in plastic eggs. Place the eggs in paper bag “nests”
2. Animal Webs - students complete webs with facts about each animal.
3. Report Template - 3 levels of reports to write about each animal.
4. My Book About ________ - Students can complete a book about each animal with drawings and sentences on each page
5. Pre and Post Assessment on each animal.
6. Patterns to create a large class web about each animal.
7. Patterns for large animal crafts and the Life Cycle for the center of this craft.
8. Patterns for a small animal craft to attach to paper bag nest with the 4 facts.
If you would like to see more about how I use this in my classroom, check out my blog post on: firstieland.blogspot.com
PLEASE NOTE: EACH OF THE ANIMALS IN THIS BUNDLE ARE ALSO SOLD SEPARATELY ON MY TPT STORE.