This is perfect for a grade 1 unit in telling time, or a review for grade 2 before moving into telling time to the half hour.
1. Print out owls, laminate & cut
2. Place owls around the room
3. Give each child a "Whooo Can Tell Time?" worksheet
3. Have students read the room for times that match the clock seen on each owl
4. As students match times to clocks/owls, they will use the letters on the owl's hat to fill in the secret message
5. See Answer Key for secret message
My kiddies LOVE learning through interactive games - reading the room is a big hit in our classroom, PLUS it allows students to work at their own pace, while given the chance to move around.