This is a fun color, cut, position, and paste art activity made with circles and triangles.
It provides practice in reading/following directions or listening to/following directions, identifying basic two-dimensional shapes by name and size, coloring, cutting, positioning puzzle pieces, and pasting.
The owl can be made in many ways, depending on the age and ability of your children and depending on your time and resources.
* Beginning readers can independently read and follow the directions.
* Non-readers can listen to and follow the directions.
* Non-scissors-skilled children can color the shapes on the assembled owl picture.
* You can print the pattern pages on colored paper instead of on white paper.
Set your printer to print ACTUAL SIZE so the pages print with the correct dimensions.
OWL Paper Shapes includes
* teacher directions
* student directions with shades of gray illustration
* shapes pattern pages (2) with shades of gray illustration
* assembled owl picture in black outline
If you like OWL Paper Shapes
, you might also like these other Bee Gee products:
*** Paper SHAPES
*** Super Paper SHAPES
*** TRAIN of SHAPES
© 2016 Bee Gee Hazell All rights reserved.
The original purchaser of a Bee Gee product is granted permission to copy pages for use in his/her classroom or home only. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the internet, even on a website, is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Please leave feedback on Comments & Ratings. Thank you.
If you have questions, concerns, suggestions, please click on Product Q & A or email me at BeeGeeHazell@verizon.net.