This digital download includes the following:
- 6+ hours of student-driven Ozobot activities.
- 24 Ozobot Task Cards: Line Code
- 24 Ozobot Task Cards: Ozoblockly
- 12 Unique Ozobot Mazes (Ozoblockly)
This activity works best if you and your students have access to the following:
- Google Apps for Education (specifically Slides)
- Ozobots (I suggest 1 Ozobot for ever 2 students. Can be EVO or BIT)
- Student Devices (iPads, Chromebooks, Laptops, Desktops)
- Students will need Ozobots (1 bot for 2 students), white paper, and thick markers (black, blue, red, and green).
- Students will need access to the website ozoblockly.com.
- Students will work with a partner and practice the 4Cs (communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity) during these activities.
- Determine a charging procedure for Ozobots before beginning the activity.
Follow me for more EdTech resources and ideas!