PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These 5 sheets work with the Long O sound, spelled Oa/Ow/O. They follow the McGraw-Hill first grade Treasures Reading program (Reader 4, Week 3).
These worksheets help to develop spelling, reading, and phonemic awareness skills.
Perfect for anyone who uses the Treasures program, and great for anyone who needs simple skill-building worksheets.
This product includes:
1) Match It! (cut and glue words beneath corresponding pictures)
2) Fill in the Blanks (with word bank)
3) Read! Write! Draw! (read the word, write the word, and illustrate word)
4) Word Sort (write words from word bank into correct column)
5) Long O Fill In (fill in missing long o sound)
Like these worksheets? Want more? Check out my Phonics Bundle for the whole year!
*PLEASE NOTE - I am in the middle of updating all my phonics worksheets and therefore the bundle does not have the newer versions of these sheets yet. It also doesn't have a new, updated price, which it will once all the updates are completed. Purchase now for a lower price and free upgrade!!