This is a bundle of worksheets/activities to work on with object pronouns.
1. Three different worksheets that have sentences with either one or two objects that need to be replaced with pronouns in the present tense.
2. A worksheet with a chart where students need to take the sentence given and rewrite it with a pronoun in present, futur proche and passe compose.
3. A worksheet with a chart that asks questions. Students need to answer affirmatively and negatively.
4. My fool-proof way to teach object pronouns. It is in a chart shaped like a cross. The cross even teaches the order of pronouns if there are more than one. Go to this post to learn more: http://jemappellemadame.blogspot.com/2013/11/teaching-object-pronouns_6.html
5. A powerpoint with sentences where students must simplify it using the object pronouns. It's great to play as a game or with whiteboards.
6. NEWLY ADDED: Another powerpoint with sentences where students must simplify with object pronouns. This is harder than the other and includes multiple tenses and some negation.
All answer keys are included.