*UPDATED* I added pages to each set of the objective frames so that you can decide which orientation you want them in (horizontal or vertical) and to include more subject areas, including Homework. I also recently added grades K-8 slides, as well as one blank slide at the end in case you wanted to customize your own.
This is one of two documents that can be used to make frames as described on my blog post (link below). This is for the three vertical frames. I made six frames to hang up in my classroom to write the daily objectives for each subject, and you can use just regular white board markers/erasers on these. I took the pages in this document, cut, and mounted them on colorful scrapbook paper and mounted them in frames. The link to this post is: http://myowntwistonthings.blogspot.com/2012/08/daily-objective-dry-erase-boardsnot.html
The font I used on this is Janda Manatee Solid, and I purchased the rights to use this font from KG Fonts.