This is a great product to teach Objective Pronouns in middle/high school ELA classes. This resource includes the following:
* a clear set of power-point slides with definition, examples, quiz and a short exercise for teaching objective pronouns to students.
* an useful resource for teaching objective pronouns to middle school students in general and especially to those who follow core standards targetting a part of L.6.1a.
* a worksheet to practise identification of objective pronouns, their person and number in sentences.
* an answer key to go with the worksheet.
Grab this ready-to-use power-point slides, worksheet and the answer key!!!
Check out more quality, ready-to-use resources:
More from Resources Galore
Follow me on:
Thank you for visiting my store!
• Don’t Forget to collect your TPT credit to use on future purchases!
• Be the first to know about my new product launches!
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
• That’s all you need to do! You will now receive email updates from the Resources Galore store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases?
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product.