Scientific Method - Observation & Inference - Science Interactive Notebook
Review the concepts of observation and inference as students gather information about a scenario and then make personal inferences based on their observations in our Excavating Evidence Activity. Students draw individual and unique conclusions and then communicate their findings by creating a story or comic strip to explain their observations and inferences in detail. It's a great way to illustrate that even though we see the same evidence, we all arrive at different conclusions.
This product includes:
* Engaging PowerPoint complete with instructions and example
* Pdf document in Interactive Notebook (INB) format - whole sheet folds in half to easily fit inside student notebooks
* Instructions on how to use our INB sheets.
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
- Life Science Big Bundle
- Scientific Method Task Cards
- Interactive Notebook Decimal Slider Activity
- What is Science Cubing Activity FREE
- Scientific Method Interactive Notebook Problem Practice
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Scientific Method: Excavating Evidence by © 2014 Getting Nerdy, LLC