Observation Journal: (Fall Tree & Leaf)
Use this printable observation journal to help guide your students into writing their findings about fall trees and leaves all while using their senses. The observation journal pages are also provided in an ActivInspire Flipchart version, which allows you to interactive write or write observations together with your class on your Interactive White Board!
This journal product includes 26 writing prompts based on observations and experimenting activities with trees and leaves during the fall season as well as 3 free choice writing pages, and a vocabulary journal page.
This journal builds students skills in science inquiry, problem solving, vocabulary, measuring, and analyzing data, and more!
This product is a combination Student Journal and Teacher Guide.
The Student Journal section provides...
* Student journal pages with prompts to write about throughout the experience
* Student free writing pages where students can choose their own topics to write about focused on their observations.
* A Vocabulary section where students can write down and define new vocabulary they learn while studying trees and leaves.
The Teacher Guide section includes...
* Directions on how to use the Student journal
* A list of teacher resources
***If your interested in this product, you may also be interested in other Observation Journals on Apples, Pumpkins, and Watermelons
Follow Me @ www.thelearningwagon.com