Observation Journal: (Raising Ladybugs)
Use this printable observation journal to help guide your students into writing their findings about how ladybugs grow and more! The observation journal pages are also provided in an ActivInspire Flipchart version, which you can use to interactive write or write observations together with your class on your Interactive White Board!
This product includes 33 writing prompts and 3 free choice writing pages that guide students in their learning as they observe ladybug eggs, larvae, and pupa, as they change into ladybugs.
This journal builds students skills in science inquiry, problem solving, vocabulary, and writing skills!
This product is a combination Student Journal and Teacher Guide.
The Student Journal section provides...
* Student journal pages with prompts to write about throughout the experience
* Student free writing pages where students can choose their own topics to write about focused on their observations.
* A Vocabulary section where students can write down and define new vocabulary they learn while studying ladybugs.
The Teacher Guide section includes...
* Directions on how to use the Student journal
* A list of teacher website resources
* A list of children's books about ladybugs
***If you're interested in this product, you may also be interested in other Observation Journals on Hatching Chicken Eggs, Hatching Butterflies, Composting with Worms, Growing Plants, Watermelons, Pumpkins and Apples and MANY MORE!
Follow Me @ www.thelearningwagon.com