Observation Journal: (Worm Composting)
Use this printable observation journal to help guide your students into writing their findings about different worm and worm composting studies through their senses and experimenting. The observation journal pages are also provided in an ActivInspire Flipchart version, which you can use to interactive write or write observations together with your class on your Interactive White Board!
In addition to 24 writing prompts based on experimenting with worms and 3 free choice writing pages, there is a BONUS persuasive letter writing activity.
This journal builds students skills in science inquiry, problem solving, vocabulary, measuring, recording, graphing, and analyzing data, and more!
This product is a combination Student Journal and Teacher Guide.
The Student Journal section provides...
* Student journal pages with prompts to write about throughout the experience
* Student free writing pages where students can choose their own topics to write about focused on their observations.
* A Vocabulary section where students can write down and define new vocabulary they learn while studying worms.
* A BONUS persuasive letter writing activity
The Teacher Guide section includes...
* Directions on how to use the Student journal
* Measurement Activity Note
* Worm Composting Journaling Directions
* Worm Composting Experiment Activity Directions
* Persuasive Letter Writing Activity Directions
* A list of teacher resources
***If your interested in this product, you may also be interested in other Observation Journals on Hatching Chicken Eggs, Hatching Butterflies, Growing Plants, Watermelons, Pumpkins and Apples!
Follow Me @ www.thelearningwagon.com