This e-guide aims to simplify the documentation basics of writing child observations,critical reflections and then using the information for forward planning. Also walks educators through the following topics:
1. What are observations and why/how do we do them in early childhood?.
2. Busting popular Australian EYLF planning myths that are currently causing unnecessary work for educators.
3. How to identify which observation style and template to use (and how many you need) including tips for using those that suit you the best.
4. Questions to ask to simplify the writing of reflections and then evaluating the learning
5. Forward planning and linking effectively.
6. An entire documentation system walkthrough using picture examples.
7 Strategies to save time and paperwork by using parent communication as a reflection tool.
8. How to use analysis of learning from observations
9. How to evaluate a weekly/fortnightly/monthly program then use that information to speed up forward planning and documentation.
10. Tips to organise documentation sources and bring everything together to show evidence of a child's ongoing journey and progress.
Simple steps, photo and visual support, back to basics information . NO complicated explanations or strategies. Make your planning easier, faster and less overwhelming with this Empowered Ed Simple Series E-Guide.