Also included in
- This ZIPPED file includes 14 of my RTI / PROBLEM SOLVING / MTSS downloads ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DOCUMENTS targeting fine motor, visual motor, handwriting, sensory processing, organization and more. This is OVER 400 pages (one workbook is 111 pages and adaptive paper is 100 pages). Please check CAREFULL$39.00$58.50Save $19.50
- If you are starting out as a school occupational therapist, this pack is for you! This is DEEPLY DISCOUNTED and includes resources for data tracking, handouts for teachers, resources for handwriting, scissor skills, fine motor skills, writing skills, visual motor skills, visual perceptual skills an$100.00$174.50Save $74.50
- This bundle features all of my sensory processing/self regulation and problem solving resources! This includes 32 of my top selling resources that address sensory processing / self regulation and are perfect for problem solving with teachers & staff. This bundle includes visuals, strategies, han$100.00$137.50Save $37.50
- You NEED 150 OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY resources for data tracking, fine motor skills, writing skills, visual motor skills, visual perceptual skills and sensory processing! This includes all my top sellers, and ALMOST my entire store. (I could only get 150 of my resources!) As a bonus file, you get ALL$500.00$711.00Save $211.00
- This is the BUNDLE of products you NEED to support your data collection, screening, progress monitoring, problem solving and consultation for a variety of students on your caseload! This is a great way to document and get the data you need for your notes, evaluations and more! These products are mea$50.00$59.50Save $9.50
Data tracking for therapists and teachers can be a tough task! Help to make it easier by using forms for observing and tracking data on . This can also be used for RTI for screening all students for fine motor, visual motor, sensory processing and activities of daily living. This includes pre-writing, letters, scissor skills, manipulation of toys, locker management, clothing management and more!
- Each form has 15 rows for 15 students. There are between 5 skills – 7 skills across the top of the page.
- This includes:
- Play skills / manipulation of toys (pages 3-4)
- Scissor skills (5-6) – 1 sheet for tasks and 1 sheet for ergonomics
- Pre-writing / shape skills / handwriting (7-10) – 3 sheets for tasks and 1 for ergonomics
- School material manipulation (11-12)
- Locker management (13)
- Clothing management for bathroom (14)
- Clothing management for outerwear (15)
- Hygiene (16)
- Self regulation / body awareness / sensory processing (17 – 18)
This is recommended for developmental age of prek – 2nd grade. This is most applicable to these grade levels or if your students have the developmental age of these grade levels.
Not ALL tasks will be relevant to each grade.
This is NOT an inclusive lists of skills. This is not intended to diagnose or replace medical advice or therapy. Do not download if you do not understand these instructions.
This is NOT intended to replace medical advice, or to treat or diagnose. This should only be used appropriately within your practice law and services. If you are unsure, stop activity immediately and do not recommend anything.
Reminder, this is ONLY 1 license for the person who purchased this. Please buy additional licenses for more than one user
This is perfect to help guide discussions with teachers, staff and other personnel who work with students.
This is perfect for general education students but also students with Autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, ADD, sensory processing disorder, and other special needs. This can be used with general education, RTI, MTSS, special education, school psychologist, school counselor, occupational therapy OT, speech language pathology SLP, and social work SW.
I am a school occupational therapist who has a doctorate in occupational therapy. I work closely with special education and general education staff adapting material. This is where I get my inspiration for this material. I have used my materials with a variety of children with different disabilities including learning disabilities, dyslexia, autism, sensory processing disorder, ADD, ADHD, visual impairments, deaf/hard of hearing, cerebral palsy, down syndrome and more.
DISCLAIMER: By using this, you agree that this activity is not intended to replace the advice of a physician or occupational therapist. Information provided should not be used for diagnostic or training purposes. Please speak with your physician or OT if you have questions. Stop any activity if you are unsure about a child’s reaction or ability. You should discontinue anything if you do not know your child’s reaction or ability.