- Occupational Therapy editable report template. This report covers fine motor, gross motor and visual perceptual skills. This report template is designed to save you valuable time when writing reports. The report is a word document, so it is fully editable. There are suggestions to write for each are$78.00$70.00Save $8.00
Please note that purchasing this product gives the buyer the right for ONE PERSON to use the template. If more than one person needs to use it, or you are purchasing for a business - you will need to purchase multiple licenses.
Standardised Assessments included:
- McMaster Handwriting Assessment Protocol
- The Evaluation Tool of Children's Handwriting - Manuscript (ETCH-M)
- The Print Tool
- Handwriting Speed Test
- The Handwriting Assessment: Royal Children's Hospital
- Schoodles School Fine Motor Assessment
The format of Report:
- Background information
- Assessment and Observation
- Information observation
- Assessments listed above (including tables for scores, and areas to report on subtests)
- Occupational Performance Issues
- Goals (short and long-term)
- Summary and Recommendations
***You can buy with confidence from Tiny Tackers Therapy, knowing that all of our resources are created by Pediatric Occupational Therapists with the appropriate knowledge, skills and expertise to ensure resources are developmentally appropriate for students and based on research evidence***
⭐ Occupational Therapy: Gross and Fine Motor, and visual perception editable report template
⭐ Handwriting Practice: Letter + Number Legibility/Formation Screener/Assessment
⭐ Heavy Work Sensory Parent/Teacher Handout
⭐ Self Regulation - Parent/Teacher Handout
⭐ Goal Setting - Student Directed
⭐ Cutting Practice: Teacher Handbook - Scissor Assessment
⭐ Cutting Practice: Teacher Handbook - How to Teach Scissor Skills
⭐ Cutting Practice: Scissor Skill Development Certificate 'Scissor Superstar'
⭐ Cutting Practice: Scissor Skill Checklist
⭐ Cutting Practice: Beginner/Kindergarten - Nursery Rhymes
⭐ Self Regulation: Tracking Tool/Assessment Matrix- Emotions Feelings
© 2018 Tiny Tackers Therapy
This product is to be used by the buyer only for his or her classroom.
You are not permitted to resell, distribute, or claim this product as your own.
Please direct others interested in using these resource back to the original source (this page). Multiple licenses can be purchased if you wish to share with other teachers.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase, you’ll see a 'Provide Feedback' button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.