This is THE MEGA TELETHERAPY RESOURCE YOU NEED TO SUPPORT YOUR STUDENTS THAT INCLUDES BOTH NO PRINT AND INCLUDES PRINTABLE RESOURCES TO MAKE PACKETS!
No print resources (11 resources):
- 12 weeks of teletherapy resources (6 resources)
- Weeks 13-18 of teletherapy for early elementary (1 resource)
- Warm up/gross motor books that you can screen share to read (3 resources)
- Fine motor imitation game (1 resource)
- No print silly writing prompt (1 resource)
Printable resources or screen share for students to complete at home on own paper (19 resources):
- Resource to make your own teletherapy fine motor take home kits (1 resource)
- Writing prompts /handwriting practice to print to send home (9 resources)
- Simple color, and cut with handwriting (1 resource)
- Handwriting warm up cards (1 resource)
- Roll a dice movement breaks (1 resource)
- And more....!
Download the bonus file to see how to send individual pages of the PDFs digitally (included directions for chrome internet browser). Please look carefully to understand what is included.
PLEASE ONLY DOWNLOAD IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS INCLUDED. If you love this product, please leave me feedback. If you find an error, or have a suggestion, please email me: EmpoweringOT@gmail.com I am happy to work with buyers to make them happy
As a reminder, this is only 1 license for the person who purchased this product and the students on the caseload / classroom. Please support your fellow therapist and direct others to purchase this product from my store. This cannot be posted on websites or other areas where multiple people can access this resource. You can directly email to students, put on secure website (ie: google classroom, schoology, showbie, etc). You cannot post to public website (blog, school website that is not password secure) or Facebook group (ie: files section) or other place where others can access for free. All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: By using this, you agree that this activity is not intended to replace the advice of a physician or occupational therapist. Information provided should not be used for diagnostic or training purposes. Please speak with your physician or OT if you have questions. Stop any activity if you are unsure about a child’s reaction or ability. You should discontinue anything if you do not know your child’s reaction or ability. Empowering OT takes no responsibility for how this is used
Check out my teacher pay teacher store for more resources: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Empowering-Ot-By-Dr-R