Whether you want ideas to expand your therapeutic intervention tool kit, or you are looking to make a few key purchases within a budget, I hope this will help!
As with any therapeutic tool or multisensory intervention we as OTs are led by the child’s needs. After we establish our OT objectives we then look for tools to help us get where want to go. Based on this premise I have put together a short list of apps and strategies that are helpful for a few specific problem areas.
* Writing Readiness
* Printing at the Letter Formation Level
* Printing at the Blocked Level
* Printing at the Automaticity Level
* Keyboarding Readiness
* Therapeutic Carrots
* Sensory Breaks
* Two answers for the children who do not have isolated index finger extension.
* When to use a Stylus
* Setting up an inclined surface
If you download this freebie, I would really appreciate your feedback! Thanks ~Thia