Kids love doing mazes, and little do they know how incredibly valuable mazes are for their perceptual, motor, and cognitive reasoning skills.
* Mazes are the perfect tool to address executive functioning skills of planning, impulse control, and cognitive flexibility.
* Teaching maze skills helps to cultivate growth mindset characteristics of persistence, frustration tolerance, and trying a different way.
* Motor control and precision is a common issue that interferes with acquiring legible handwriting, and these beginning mazes are a fun way to build visual motor skills with children at the writing readiness level.
* Sequenced mazes from very easy to moderate levels.
* You may choose to print 44 black and white worksheets or 44 color mazes for laminating.
* NO PRINT Color mazes can easily be loaded for use on your i-pad using a pdf reader/annotation app such as GoodNotes, GoodReader, or Adobe Acrobat.
SEE PREVIEW for more information.
Find a FREE sample of this resource at FREEBIE Occupational Therapy Tools for Perception, Executive Function, Motor Control
Freebies and Discounts!
Follow Print Path on TeachersPayTeachers.com to stay updated on discounts and freebies. New products will be offered for free on occasion or discounted at up to 50% for the first 24 hours.
Comments... Love 'Em!!
Your feedback brightens my day and helps me to continually improve PrintPath products. If you download this product, I'd appreciate it if you'd leave a comment. Thanks!!
Problem?... Oh No!!
If you are not entirly satisfied with a resource that you have purchased please email me, info@PrintPath.org . Thanks!!
Unlimited copies for you and your students. However, you may not distribute additional copies to friends or fellow teachers.