Also included in
- Do you NEED RESOURCES to motivate students to work on prewriting, cutting, handwriting through holiday and seasonal themes including Halloween, Christmas, winter, Valentine's Day, St. Pat's day, Spring and Summer?! Most therapists or teachers have a variety of levels in their classroom or caseload,$15.00$21.00Save $6.00
- Are you an occupational therapist or teacher who is looking for an easy calendar of products to help you set up year long fine motor, writing and gross motor in your classroom or therapy space? Have you ever thought to yourself, WHAT SHOULD I DO THIS WEEK?! This takes the planning out of picking out$200.00$324.50Save $124.50
- Are you looking for FINE MOTOR, WRITING AND ACTIVITIES FOR ST. PATRICK'S DAY? This FUN BIG BUNDLE works on multiple skills for multiple grade levels to target many different goal areas. This includes no print movement cards and the rest of these resources are printable resources. These include St. P$16.00$21.00Save $5.00
- You NEED 150 OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY resources for data tracking, fine motor skills, writing skills, visual motor skills, visual perceptual skills and sensory processing! This includes all my top sellers, and ALMOST my entire store. (I could only get 150 of my resources!) As a bonus file, you get ALL$500.00$711.00Save $211.00
- Do you NEED RESOURCES to motivate students to work on prewriting, motor movements, handwriting throughout SPRING ?! This includes 12 SPRING resources to address different skills including writing prompts, do a dot reversal practice, motor room resource, prewriting skills, directed drawings, cutting,$40.00$54.00Save $14.00
Do you have students who LOVE leprechauns, clovers, St Patrick’s day and have a variety of fine motor/visual motor needs? Most therapists or teachers have a variety of levels in their classroom or caseload, this packet is a collection of ranges of skills for leprechauns / St. Patrick’s Day. All pictures relate to this and include pictures of leprechauns, gold coins, rainbows, kids, clovers, gold, and more. All of these are in BLACK AND WHITE clipart (no color clipart).
•Straight lines (pages 3-4)
•Curved lines (pages 5-6)
•Shapes (pages 7-9)
•Vertical (page 10), Horizontal (Page 11), Circle (Page 12), Plus sign (Page 13), Square (Page 14), Diagonal (Pages 15-16), X (Page 17)
Write one word / cut out picture:
•Uppercase (Pages 18-19)
•Lowercase (Pages 20-21)
If you love this product, please leave me feedback. If you find an error, or have a suggestion, please email me: EmpoweringOT@gmail.com I am happy to work with buyers to make them happy :)
As a reminder, this is only 1 license for the person who purchased this product and the students on the caseload / classroom. Please support your fellow therapist and direct others to purchase this product from my store. This cannot be posted on websites or other areas where multiple people can access this resource.
Check out my teacher pay teacher store for more resources: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Empowering-Ot-By-Dr-R
- I want you to be happy with your purchase, so PLEASE ONLY DOWNLOAD IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE REPETITIVENESS OF THIS PACKET!
This is for working on fine motor, visual motor, visual perceptual skills and much, much more! This includes tracing / pre-handwriting lines and shapes !
This is perfect for independent centers, full class, therapy, early finishers, practice, and therapy groups.
This type of activity can support hand strength, visual scanning, visual perceptual skills, visual motor skills, age appropriate grasp, crossing midline, and fine motor skills.
This is perfect for RTI / MTSS / 504 / IEP as an intervention for hand strength. and pre-handwriting skills. This could also be used in a center. This is also a perfect activity for occupational therapists OT, teachers, speech pathologists SLP, special education teachers SPED and other school professions while working on skills!
I am a school occupational therapist who has a doctorate in occupational therapy. I work closely with special education and general education staff adapting material. This is where I get my inspiration for this material. I have used my materials with a variety of children with different disabilities including learning disabilities, dyslexia, autism, sensory processing disorder, ADD, ADHD, visual impairments, deaf/hard of hearing, cerebral palsy, down syndrome and more.
DISCLAIMER: By using this, you agree that this activity is not intended to replace the advice of a physician or occupational therapist. Information provided should not be used for diagnostic or training purposes. Please speak with your physician or OT if you have questions. Stop any activity if you are unsure about a child’s reaction or ability.