Products in this Bundle (11)
showing 1-5 of 11 products
Also included in
- You NEED 150 OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY resources for data tracking, fine motor skills, writing skills, visual motor skills, visual perceptual skills and sensory processing! This includes all my top sellers, and ALMOST my entire store. (I could only get 150 of my resources!) As a bonus file, you get ALL$500.00$711.00Save $211.00
This is the BUNDLE of products you NEED to support your data collection, screening, progress monitoring, problem solving and consultation for a variety of students on your caseload! This is a great way to document and get the data you need for your notes, evaluations and more! These products are meant to target preschool to elementary students. Please look at each resource carefully to make sure these resources fit your needs!
This includes the following resources:
- Occupational therapy screening / data tracking
- Scissor skills data tracking
- Developmental milestones tracking for preschool
- Hand skills quick screening
- OT K-8 Guided consultation forms
- RTI / MTSS Data tracking
- Prewriting lines data tracking
- Data collection for multiple students
- Tracking for movement sensory strategies
- Guided collaboration for AAC devices for use during OT
This is NOT intended to replace medical advice, or to treat or diagnose. This should only be used appropriately within your practice law and services. If you are unsure, stop the activity immediately and do not recommend anything.
Reminder, this is ONLY 1 license for the person who purchased this. Please buy additional licenses for more than one user
This is perfect to help guide discussions with teachers, staff and other personnel who work with students.
This is perfect for general education students but also students with Autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, ADD, sensory processing disorder, and other special needs. This can be used with general education, RTI, MTSS, special education, school psychologist, school counselor, occupational therapy OT, speech language pathology SLP, and social work SW.
I am a school occupational therapist who has a doctorate in occupational therapy. I work closely with special education and general education staff adapting material. This is where I get my inspiration for this material. I have used my materials with a variety of children with different disabilities including learning disabilities, dyslexia, autism, sensory processing disorder, ADD, ADHD, visual impairments, deaf/hard of hearing, cerebral palsy, down syndrome and more.
DISCLAIMER: By using this, you agree that this activity is not intended to replace the advice of a physician or occupational therapist. Information provided should not be used for diagnostic or training purposes. Please speak with your physician or OT if you have questions. Stop any activity if you are unsure about a child’s reaction or ability. You should discontinue anything if you do not know your child’s reaction or ability.