Also included in
- Use this online lesson worksheet to direct students to the current tweets regarding the acidification of the ocean.The guide has them read through the feed and examine it for different perspectives, information and also requires them to consider what comments they could make to further the conversat$4.20$6.00Save $1.80
- Has plastic created a plastic paradise? Or is our love of single-use plastic damaging our world beyond repair? This is an environmental lesson plan bundle of resources and activities that examine single-use plastic, ocean pollution, the great Pacific garbage patch, and clean up.These ocean conservat$39.19$55.99Save $16.80
- This is a bundle of guides on the topic of ocean health and pollution. Every day ocean habitats are being threatened by pollution. How do we control these ever-increasing dangers to our global health and learn to be more sustainable?You can see each file listed below.Use them as a class project or s$21.00$30.00Save $9.00
Use this online lesson worksheet to direct students to the current tweets regarding the acidification of the ocean.
The guide has them read through the feed and examine it for different perspectives, information and also requires them to consider what comments they could make to further the conversation of ocean acidification and how we can reduce it.
They don't need Twitter accounts to do this activity. I provide the Twitter research link directly on the student guide and list the topic they are to search at the top as well.
Twitter keeps us up to date on the current status of things in the world and this lesson is meant to show students how to use Twitter in an academic way. It is also a chance for them to learn that situations in the world are ever-changing.
- Fillable PDF for the paperless classroom or easy printing
- Short answer and research questions
- Twitter research link embedded directly in the worksheet
** When teaching online I have students use Google break-out rooms for partner conversations.
⏳ Teaching Time
About 30 minutes with discussion
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
Students using Chromebooks should download the free Chrome app DocHub.
It saves their work in the PDF as they work and has great sharing options including Google Classroom
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)