This differentiated math center includes one set that depicts a group of one type of ocean animal (for younger learners), and a second set that depicts a group of different types (and size) of ocean animals. During Math Centers the student counts the number of ocean animals and clips a clothespin on the corresponding numeral. Math Centers are fun when they involve ocean animals! And it's a great way to reinforce your ocean animal unit!
If you like this product you might want to look at some of my other products:
• 9 Hands-On Math Center Activities
• Woodland Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Zoo Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Insect Packet
• Farm Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Arctic Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Ocean Animal Teaching Tools
Here are some spring and plant-related math products:
• Seed Math: the Bean Field
• Seed Math: the Corn Field
Click on the ★ above to follow my store! Be among the first to hear about my new products and freebies
And don’t forget to come back and leave a comment! Earn credit toward new purchases
, and help me create new products that you will like!
If you are happy with what you see, you might want to browse my store. Just click HERE