This is an interactive adapted Velcro book that focuses on ocean animals. This book has 10 pages, with each page featuring 3 clues. The student must solve each riddle by finding the correct ocean animal. Animals include octopus, stingray, sea horse, fish, jellyfish, oyster, crab, dolphin and shark. Each page includes a picture that can be removed from the page using Velcro.
This book can also be adapted as a therapy activity. Have your students glue the pictures to the correct page and send home the book for extra practice.
Directions for making the book-
1. Print the book using card stock or regular paper.
2. Laminate each page using a heat laminator (Velcro will not stick to film that comes from a cold laminator).
3. Cut each page in half by cutting on the center line. Cut the picture cards apart.
4. Put the book together using a binding comb or staple.
5. Attach the hook side of the Velcro to the back of each picture card. Attach the loop side of the Velcro to each page in the book where you see a square.