Monarca Language has created a set of materials for the theme "Ocean Animals".
This bundle can be used to learn specific vocabulary and practice Spanish language skills, although it incorporates early literacy, math as well as other important cognitive and motor skills. Spanish Immersion and Bilingual Schools use our printables to reinforce math, science, language and theme concepts.
This bundle a 29 page bundle and it contains the following:
Page 1: Trace the fish lines.
Page 2: Trace the bubbles.
Page 3-4: Cut and paste "A day on the sea".
Page 5: Which one doesn't belong? "Keep the Ocean Clean"
Page 6: Which one is different. "Opposite Direction"
Page 7: Count. "How many triangles do you see?"
Page 8: Count and write the correct number."How many triangles do you see?"
Page 9: Count. "How many of each?"
Page 10: Who is egg-born?
Page 11: Scramble words (ballena,pulpo,erizo,pez,tiburón,medusa).
Page 12-13: Cut the letters and put them in the right order to form words (pez, pulpo, foca,peces)
Page 14: Syllable cards (tortuga, tiburon,ballena,cangrejo)
- (1) Set of Dominoes (this can be used as homework)
- (3) Set of Vocabulary Cards (6 words in each set). One set of vocabulary cards is full-color to be used as flashcards.
- (1) Craft Project "Aquarium" (detailed instructions, templates and activity suggestion).
- (1) Mini coloring (16 reading pages) and reading book "Una Sardina"
- (1) Newsletter for teacher and parents that includes vocabulary, music and book resources.
Practice your Spanish vocabulary in themed sets. Print, color and laminate the games to make them last.