This game uses vocabulary related to oceans, marine animals and plants, and saltwater biomes. Students create their own bingo cards either by writing or by cutting out and attaching 24 choices onto a blank bingo card. You can choose to use the illustrated word choices or the non-illustrated word choices. Fun for studying biomes or for the end of the school year!
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Write-the-words card (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices and pictures (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices, words only (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with ocean vocabulary & definitions (4 pages)
• Vocabulary printable (1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
barnacle, barrier reef, beach, breakers, clam, coral, crab, dolphin, eel, island, jellyfish, killer whale, krill, lobster, marine, oceanography, octopus, oyster, saltwater, school, seahorse, seaweed, shark, shipwreck, starfish, stingray, tide, tsunami, undertow, waves
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► SAVE by purchasing the Biomes Bingo BUNDLE
► See more Bingo Games
for building vocabulary, practice, review & test prep.
► Click on the ★ to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!