- Product Description
Students will solve addition, subtraction and multiplication problems to complete eight ocean hundreds charts mystery pictures. Each puzzle comes on both a numbered and blank hundreds chart, with directions to further differentiate if needed. Perfect for late second grade - 3rd grade, these puzzles fit perfectly with units on animals, oceans, and summer. Includes fish, shark, turtle, crab, jellyfish, seahorse, whale and angelfish!
Here's what other educators are saying about these 100s charts:
- "A great resource and easily modified for various student needs."
- "Love these for morning work or for early finishers, and the students love them!"
- "These are great and I'm going to start using them in my classroom tomorrow. I have a different style of mystery picture from another seller, but these will pique the kids' interest and get them trying to solve more difficult problems in order to finish the picture. I also like that this pack has a variety of different operations, as we begin multiplication this week. There's something for every child in my classroom. I love it!!"
For more fun Ocean themed resources, I think you'll enjoy:
- Tide Pool Sentence Picture Match,
- Tide Pool Write the Room, Matching Games and Reading Comprehension,
- Sharks Guided Reading Books,
- Ocean Tangrams, and see
- Spring Mystery Pictures for multiplication fact practice.
For more hundreds charts learning, please see the growing list of titles at:
Thank you for visiting Paula's Primary Classroom. All new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours. To be notified when new activities become available, and of upcoming sales, please click on the green star below my store name and follow me. Followers and feedback are greatly appreciated!
Have a great day!