Five easy to prep and engaging ocean literacy centers to implement during your center time!
* Under the Sea Write the Room (writing ocean words, counting syllables, and drawing/labeling a picture) - in color & b/w
* Sight Word Sea Bump Game (roll & cover sight words - a blank copy is included to have your students practicing the words you need) - in color & b/w
* Treasure Sight Word Maze Game Board (spin a sight word and move around the game board - a blank copy is included to write in the sight words you want your students to practice)
* s'EA' w'EE'd Matching Game (a memory game matching pictures to words using /ea/ and /ee/) - in color & b/w
* Rainbow Sight Words (practice writing sight words with all the colors of the rainbow)
These centers don't take a lot of time to prepare and the kids love them! Try them out for yourself!