This ocean themed math unit reviews many K-2 skills with a special beach twist. Use this unit during a special end of year themed day or to enhance a nonfiction text about the ocean. All of my ocean themed math centers are included in this unit.
Each of the 5 centers included has:
- Teacher & student direction pages
- Game cards, math station materials
- Worksheets & Recording Sheets (color and blackline)
Click each name below or the PREVIEW for more information on the specific products that are included in this cost saving bundle.
- Beach Ball Math Ideas
- Goldfish Cracker Graphing & Decomposing Numbers
- Swimming into Problem Solving (addition/subtraction to 20)
- Sequencing Shells- Ordering numbers from least to greatest
- True & False Turtles- Determine if equations are equal (true) or unequal (false)
- TIME for Swimming- Telling time to the hour and half hour
To extend learning (and savings!), consider purchasing the Oceans of Learning Bundle
which includes all of these math activities as well as 30 pages of literacy fun from my Reading Reef
unit and bonus ideas!
K's Classroom Kreations