Ocean Plastic Pollution in Deepest Part of Mariana Trench- Science Worksheet
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Has plastic created a plastic paradise? Or is our love of single-use plastic damaging our world beyond repair? This is an environmental lesson plan bundle of resources and activities that examine single-use plastic, ocean pollution, the great Pacific garbage patch, and clean up.These ocean conservatPrice $60.00Original Price $75.00Save $15.00
- This bundle of science worksheets printable or in Google format and covers topics about water pollution. Format:(Worksheets come in multiple formats for in-person or virtual use)- Digital-PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing- Article links (or videos) are embedded into the guides for quick acPrice $26.00Original Price $32.50Save $6.50
This reading guide is an interesting read about how ocean plastic pollution is even found in the deepest part of Mariana Trench!
This article documents the scientific findings of deep-sea divers and highlights the increasingly concerning amount of plastic pollution that is taking over our oceans.
The article is 3 pages long and hyperlinked in the guide for easy access.
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
(Multiple formats to fit a variety of teaching situations)
- Digital-PDF for easy sharing or printing
- Google hyperdoc for easy online use!
- Hyperlink to article embedded in the document for quick access
- Short answer and extension activity
- Answer key included
⏳ Teaching Time
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)