Ocean - This is a fun thematic unit on the ocean which contains a variety of activities that can supplement your standard ocean unit. These creative activities can be integrated into your curriculum throughout your entire ocean unit. They encompass many areas of the curriculum including reading, writing, math, science, and art. By using these ocean-themed activities, your class will love learning about the ocean not only during "science time," but all throughout the day as well!
• “Fish Figuring” (Math - addition and subtraction)
• “Funny Fish” booklet (Creativity activity)
• “My Very Own Octopus” (Literature and creative writing)
• “The Day I Caught A…” (Creative writing)
• “Fish Facts” (Science Report Printable)
• "Under the Sea" (Literature and science activity)
• “Ocean Crayon Resist” (Art)
• “Our Favorite Fish” (Writing/Art - Class book)
• “Fish Rewards” (Behavior Incentives)
• “Under the Sea" Matching Game (Game for early finishers)
★ Please check out the preview to see page samples of this ocean resource and to ensure it matches the ability level of your class.
This packet includes detailed teaching instructions full of creative ideas and all activities are 100% blackline ready for you to use!
I hope you enjoy exploring the ocean with your class!
For other fun thematic units, click on the links below:
Please don’t forget to rate this product and provide feedback to earn credits that you can use toward future purchases on TpT.
Also be sure to visit my store ChalkDots
and FOLLOW ME
to see my new products and hear about upcoming sales!
♥ Thanks for supporting ChalkDots!