Do you use pretend play in your classroom to develop language, social, self-regulation, and emotional skills? Here is everything you need to set up ocean themed dramatic play center(s). A great tool if you use any pretend/imaginary play Preschool or Kindergarten Curriculum.
Includes (color & gray scale):
• Center Headings (Pirate Ship, Galley, Touch Tank, Boat Safety, Lighthouse, Treasure Island, Boat, Aquarium, Submarine, & Ocean)
• Action Card Prompts for Each Center (aka Task Cards)
• Role Card Prompts for Each Center
• "Admit One" Tickets
• Ocean Animal Scavenger Hunt
• Bunting Banner Signs for all 10 Centers
Turn your traditional centers into theme specific fun! i.e:
dramatic play center= Pirate Ship Galley
blocks center= Pirate Ship
sensory table center= Touch Tank
art center= Treasure Island
literacy center= Lighthouse
Thank you for visiting!
I is for InspireMy TpT Store
Key Search Words: dramatic play, ocean theme, aquarium, pretend play, imaginary play, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, self-regulation
If you would like other headings/ vocabulary cards, please ask using the "Ask a Question Tab" ☺ In addition, If you see any errors with any of my products, please let me know and I will edit it for you ASAP.