Here are some other related themed add-ons
Ocean Classroom Bundle
Ocean Themed Classroom Bundle (Penmanship Print Font Edition)
Ocean Behavior Clip Chart (Penmanship Print Font Edition)
Ocean ABC Printables
Ocean Classroom Schedule
Ocean Behavior Clip Chart
Ocean Themed Table Numbers (only)
Ocean Themed “Where Is Our Class” Cards (only)
Ocean Themed Classroom Number Posters 1-20
Ocean Themed Dolch Words (pre primer- 3rd grade)
Ocean Themed Mini Alphabet Strip
Ocean Themed Classroom Schedule for Multiple Class Groups
Ocean Themed Classroom Table Signs (animal edition only)
Ocean Themed Math Workshop/ Small Group Setup
Ocean Themed Supply Tags (only)
Ocean Themed 2D and 3D Shapes(only)
** Identical to my original Ocean Themed Behavior Clip Chart but now in a new font that is kid friendly for those teaching younger grades. Check out this Penmanship Font version of my Ocean Clip Chart.
In need of a behavior chart for your classroom, then here is my camping themed one. Perfect for the adventurous teacher who has decorated their classroom in the OceanTheme!
How to use this behavior chart:
1) Give each student their own clothespin with either their name or classroom number (In my class, each student has a classroom number which is given to them at the beginning of the year. To simply put it, students are ordered alphabetically and then given a number 1-20 based on where they fall alphabetically in the classroom roster list).
2) Each day, clips start on “ Ready to Learn”. Throughout the day clips are moved by each student via teacher request upwards or downwards based on their behavior.
3) At the end of the day, students then record in their daily folder where they ended that day. If they end on outstanding, they receive a sticker that goes on their clip. Then all clips are moved back to “Ready to Learn” for the next day.
4) Once students receive 3 stickers, they get to choose a reward for their good choices.
students do not have to get 3 stickers in a row in order to get their reward.
5) Once they choose their reward, they remove all their stickers from the clip and start fresh and try to earn their next 3! At the end of each day my classroom helper, moves all the clips back to “Ready to Learn” so that students start fresh each day!
My students loved putting their stickers on their daily folders. It was like a “trophy” for them to show how many times their received “Outstanding”.
In this PDF you will receive all of the printouts needed for a classroom behavior clip chart as well as 24 camping themed classroom reward cards and 8 blank cards for you to add your own reward ideas.