This K-2 ocean themed literacy unit is perfect for an end of year celebration or adding excitement to a unit on the beach/ocean.
- Book suggestions/Literacy Activity Ideas
- 3 Real and Nonsense Word Cut Paste Pages
- 2 Punctuation Practice Pages with Answer Keys (topics include real facts on Jellyfish and Dolphins)
- 14 different Primary Write & Draw Ocean Prompt Pages
that include fictional topics, narratives, how-to writing, and opinion prompts.
- Ocean Animal Graphic Organizers
for informational writing about dolphins, jellyfish, sharks, octopus, seahorses, fish, crabs, starfish, and a blank template for custom topics.
- Ocean Fact & Opinion Movement Sort
Be sure to download the PREVIEW for more examples of what's included.
To extend the learning (and savings!) consider purchasing my Oceans of Learning Bundle
. which includes all of these literacy activities as well as 80+ additional pages of math centers/activities from my Diving into Math
unit, bulletin board ideas, and more!
K's Classroom Kreations