This ocean unit combines products from my Reading Reef
and Diving into Math
units. As an added bonus, bulletin board ideas and extras are included (in addition to the price savings!). These activities work well for a special themed day at the end of the school year or to enhance any ocean/beach unit for K-2 students.
Please check out the preview for full details or click each link below.
- Beach Ball Math Ideas
- Goldfish Cracker Graphing & Decomposing Numbers
- Swimming into Problem Solving (addition/subtraction to 20)
- Sequencing Shells- Ordering numbers from least to greatest
- True & False Turtles- Determine if equations are equal (true) or unequal (false)
- TIME for Swimming- Telling time to the hour and half hour
- Book suggestions/Literacy Activity Ideas
- Real and Nonsense Word Cut & Paste Activities
- Punctuation Practice Pages with answer keys
- Primary Write & Draw Ocean Prompt Pages
- Ocean Animal Graphic Organizers
for informational writing about dolphins, jellyfish, sharks, octopus, seahorses, starfish, crabs, and fish.
- Ocean Fact & Opinion Sort and Movement Activity
K's Classroom Kreations