Word Work Activity Sheets (7)
1. Word Family Cut & Paste (match up the written words to the correct word family.
2. Letter/Word/Sentence Cut & Paste: Cut and paste into the correct column whether it is a letter, a word, or a sentence.
3. CVC Word Changes Differentiated: Read a CVC word, follow the directions to change one letter, write in the new word (level 2). Level 1 has the words in a cut and paste section to find and paste rather than writing on own.
4. Sight Word Writing: 2 Sheets of common Kindergarten sight Words. Read the word, trace the word, write the word. Words included are (see, like, and, go, play, to, is my, he, are, she, the, said, of, have, here)
5. B/M/E Word Changes: Look at two pictures and then color in or circle the letter on the 1st word that changed to make the new word.
Common Core Standards: