This package offers sea life- under the sea DIFFERENTIATED math graphing activities for PRE-KG to grade 1 students.
This package offers hand on exploration for students to understand counting skills and graphing concepts.
Please be advised that the tools in this package have been extracted from the larger sets listed below:
Sea life graphing and counting center activities
SEA LIFE-MEGA THEME PACK (lesson plans, centers, printables)
SEA LIFE CENTERS AND PRINTABLES
So please do not get this package if you already have any of the above larger packs.
Other Sea life tools you might enjoy
Build A Word Family Jellyfish-EDITABLE Literacy Center
SEA LIFE- MORE THAN-LESS THAN Math MATH CENTERS
SEA LIFE-CVC WORD WORK LITERACY CENTER
SEA LIFE BEGINNING SOUNDS LITERACY CENTERS
SEA LIFE-DIVER ART ACTIVITY
SEA LIFE- 125+ NO PREP
Sea Life-Read and Match CVC Words
Life cycle of a fish (salmon) Art activity
Included in this package
(4) COLOR Graphing mats- LOW PREP- Just print and laminate- Use with objects
(4) Black/White Graphing Mats- can be used as printables or laminated mats
(4) Graphing Data cards with small graphing cards- MORE PREP- Students interpret the data on the card and use the same fish shown on the card to assemble the quantities on the graph. This is adaptable to be used with objects (1-5)
(1) Match, Draw, Build or Stamp Mat- A mat showing fish bowls with strips- Write a number on the fish bowl and students use any object to assemble the quantities on the strip (color/black white)
(4) Graphing Data cards with small graphing cards- MORE PREP- Students interpret the data on the card and use the same fish shown on the card to assemble the quantities on the graph. This is adaptable to be used with objects (1-10)
If you have any questions please contact me at email@example.com
Thank you for looking