Also included in
- This money-saving BUNDLE includes 6 of Play to Learn Preschool's popular CIRCLE TIME UNITS for preschoolers. Each unit includes detailed, daily circle time lessons as well as literacy and math centers. Click on each unit below to see a preview, and to read other teachers' opinions of the products.$48.00$60.00Save $12.00
- This BUNDLE of THEMATIC UNITS includes every "Circle Time" Preschool Unit from Play to Learn Preschool. Currently includes 31 thematic units. Each unit contains 10 days of detailed, complete lesson plans. Use these during circle time, during small groups, and at centers.Unit Topics:5 SensesAll About$308.00$385.00Save $77.00
- This COMPLETE PRESCHOOL COLLECTION includes every printable TpT resource from Play to Learn Preschool, including 30+ Circle Time thematic Units, 30+ dramatic play sets, 100+ file folder games, editable name resources, literacy centers, math centers and so much more. **Please note that Virtual Presch$569.00$1094.00Save $525.00
Learn all about the OCEAN, ocean ANIMALS, and going to the BEACH in this OCEAN CIRCLE TIME UNIT. All of the lesson plans for 10 full days of circle time instruction, plus literacy, math, and fine motor centers are included.
Includes 10 Circle Time Lessons:
- Introduction - photograph posters and class poll
- Ocean or Not? - animal sorting
- At the Beach - photographs and "I See Sea Shells" song
- Sharks - photographs and labeling parts of a shark
- Ocean Mammals - photographs, song, labeling
- Fish - hide and find carpet game to practice colors and numbers
- Jellyfish Jig - categorization and movement
- Scuba Diving - information posters and "A Sailor" song
- Ocean Riddles - active listening
- All About the Ocean - chart, concluding activity
This unit also includes these additional Centers:
- Word Wall Vocabulary cards
- Fine Motor Practice - tracing lines
- Colorful Fish Concentration
- Fish Shapes - folder game
- Sand Tray Letters
- F/S Beginning Sound Sort
- Sea Shell Syllables
- "At the Beach" - emergent reader and counting practice
- Book List - recommended read-aloud stories
Here's what other teachers have to say about the Ocean Unit:
"This packet has really helped with my Ocean theme this week! I am so grateful! This packet is full of ideas and helps me to meet the needs of all of my students. Thank you!"
"I loved this resource for our ocean unit. There were so many engaging activities. We were able to pick and choose what would work best for our group. And the nonfiction content was great for cross curricular learning."
Click on the PREVIEW above to see what's included.
This is a 100+ page printable thematic unit of study, including detailed lesson plans and center activities. It and is completely separate from the Virtual Preschool program.
Be sure to "Follow" Play to Learn Preschool on TpT so you will get notifications each time a new unit is added!
Thanks for leaving feedback after downloading this product!
Enjoy playing and learning with your children today!
©Play to Learn Preschool