This bundle in PDF format was made to be introduced/ reviewed for the 7 continents (North America, South America, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Antarctica) and 4 Oceans (Arctic ocean, Pacific ocean, Atlantic ocean, and Indian ocean). These creative handouts foldables, worksheets. etc.) are simply perfect for your interactive World Unit: Continents and Oceans. Also, scoot game and posters are included to enhance your curriculum as well.
It is a comprehensive and colorful collection of geography activities to in engage your students on a daily basis.
It forces the student to engage in the topic. They can be given at the end of chapters/units to study before the tests; or even at the beginning of the chapters/units to be completed as you work through them. These are wonderful activities to add to your curriculum.
In the other words, this is a simple yet great printable file to challenge your kids.
The file includes:
• page #1 - a title page;
• pages #2 - 4 - labeled and unlabeled posters of seven continents (QR code links to the digital labeled poster);
• pages #5 and 6 - 8 mini flashcards with labeled continents (1/4 page);
• pages #7 and 8 - a set of 1/4 page flashcards with QR codes linked to informational videos;
• pages #9, 14, and 24 - ideas for application of each part of this set;
• pages #10 - 12 - labeled and unlabeled posters of four oceans (QR code links to the digital labeled poster);
• page #13 - 1/4 of a page sized flashcards;
• pages #15 - 16 - unlabeled posters of oceans and continents (QR code links to two digital labeled posters - oceans and continents separately);
• page #17 - 1/4 of a page sized cards to write down the results of interactive online quiz which linked with QR Code;
• pages #18 - a 1/2 page sized worksheet to identify the oceans and continents (answers are provided by scanning the QR code);
• pages #19 - 23 - white and black foldables for interactive notebooks;
• pages #25 - 34 - Scoot Game ( includes prep and how to play directions, "Fill in the answers" sheet, and key answers;
• page #35 - resources;
It is colorful! It is interactive! It is fun! It is goals achieving!
Note, that the access to YouTube and Internet is needed to open the links by QR Codes.
My students loved this activity!
out before downloading/ or purchasing the product.
If there are some minor changes you would like to be made, please, let me know and I will do it. Also, if you have any specific questions, please feel free to comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.