*PLEASE NOTE: This is a BUNDLE of my Oceans of Fun Math and ELA Centers*
Get ready for summer with these adorable Math and ELA centers!
Seafloor Sums (Adding with Three Digit Numbers, Mixed with Regrouping and No Regrouping)
Pirate Problem Solving (Money Story Problems)
Tricky Times (Telling Time to 5 Minutes)
Ocean Measurements (Measuring with a Ruler to the Nearest Inch)
Skip Counting Pirate Ships (Skip Counting by + or - 5, 10, or 100)
Each center has an instruction card and a recording sheet for accountability and a check for understanding.
1. Plural Pinchers- Students match irregular plural nouns to their singular form.
2. Fishy Compound Words- Students put two word parts together to make a compound word.
3. Fact or Opinion- Students sort sentences about the ocean by whether they are fact or opinion.
4. Making Words (2 versions)- Students use letters in the words "under the sea" and "catch a wave" to make new words.
5. Seahorse Sentences- Students read and sort sentences and decide what punctuation mark they need at the end.
6. Ocean ABC Order- Students put ocean themed words in alphabetical order. (ABC chart included if needed)
Each center activity has a corresponding recording sheet and instruction sheet to match.