The following centers are included in this fun 93 page ocean-themed literacy unit:
1. Mermaid Match (Upper/Lowercase Letters)
2. Sea Sound Spin (Beginning Sounds C, D, T, F and O)
3. Starfish Syllables (1, 2 and 3 Syllable Words)
4. Fun in the Sun (Rhyming)
5. Beach Bucket Blends (tr, cl, fl, sp, cr, pl, sn, fr, br and sw)
6. Digraph Dive (wh, sh, th and ch)
7. Sand Castle Sounds (Beginning/Ending Sounds)
8. Surfin’ Middle Sounds (Short Vowels)
9. Seashell Segmenting (CVC, CCVC and CVCC Words)
10. Sea Scrambled Sentences
11. Fishy Four in a Row (Pre-Primer/Primer Sight Words)
12. Emergent Readers (I, see, a, in, the, here, is, like, to, at, color words)
These activities are differentiated to meet the needs of your class and are aligned to the common core. Download the preview to see even more examples, and you can check them out in action by visiting my blog!
You can save big when purchasing this as part of my Oceans of Math & Literacy Fun- click here
to check it out.
Enjoy! Feedback is always much appreciated!
Fun in PreK-1