The following centers are included in this fun 96 page ocean-themed math unit:
1. Crab Count & Clip It (Counting, One-to-One Correspondence, Number Recognition 1-20)
2. Seashell Scoop (Counting, Ten Frames, Number Writing 1-20)
3. Beach Bump (Number Recognition, Addition, Subtraction)
4. Deep Sea Dive to… (Counting to 20,30, 50 and 100)
5. Turtle Top It (More/Less Than)
6. Seahorse Sequence (Number Order)
7. Flip Flop Five (Addition to Five)
8. Starfish Subtraction (Simple Subtraction)
9. Whale Tails (Measurement)
10. Pearl Patterns (AB, ABC, ABB, AAB and AABB)
11. Turtle Time (Hour, Half Hour and Quarter Hour)
These activities are differentiated to meet the needs of your class and are aligned to the common core. Download the preview to see even more examples, and you can check them out in action by visiting my blog!
You can save big when purchasing this as part of my Oceans of Math & Literacy Fun- click here
to check it out.
Enjoy! Feedback is always much appreciated!
Fun in PreK-1