This pack consists of O'clock Time Math Centers that help students develop their ability to tell the time on the hour.
1) Write n’ Wipe Task Cards – Students read the time and then draw the clock hands using a dry erase marker.
2) Draw It/make it – Students pick a time card and draw it on their board. They can use a dry erase marker or playdoh.
3) Clip Cards – Students clip the right time.
4) Matching – Match the clock face with the digital time and time label. These can also be used to play concentration.
5) Bingo – one student is the caller. Rest of students try and cover all their clocks first.
6) O’clock Posters – Use to introduce the concept and as a classroom display.
Time Related Products
Quarter Past Quarter To
Half Past Time Centers
Time Task Cards
Measurement Posters - Types of Measurement
Measurement Posters - Coverting Units
Area and Perimeter Posters
Math Vocabulary Posters
Types of Angles and Lines Posters
Always know about Freebies, Sales and New Products! ★Follow Me★
* TFMD Facebook
* TFMD Instagram
* TFMD Pinterest
* TFMD Blog