This math packet contains 22 prep-free math activities appropriate for first graders.
Looking for seasonal math practice? This packet is just what you need! It’s perfect for early finishers, morning work, or any time that students need a little extra practice.
Students will be engaged with the seasonal themes. What kid doesn’t love Halloween candy, “spooky” ghosts, and other October motifs?
The following skills are covered:
* Addition through 10 (2 pages)
* Subtraction through 10 (2 pages)
* Mixed Addition and Subtraction through 10 (2 pages)
* Addition with 3 Addends (1 page)
* Word Problems (4 pages)
* Telling Time to the Hour (1 page)
* Graphing (1 page)
* Identifying Equations (1 page)
* Counting by Tens (1 page)
* Missing Numbers (2 pages)
* Comparing Numbers through 20 (1 page)
* Composing/Decomposing Numbers (1 page)
* Fractions (Halves) (1 page)
* Patterns (2 pages)
That's a total of 22 October-themes pages to use individually or as a packet!
Still shopping? Here are some products you may be interested in.
* October Math Mats
* October Graphs
* Trick or Treat! Literacy Games
* Hide the Turkeys! Literacy Games
* Gobble, Gobble! Literacy Games
* “Would You Rather…” Fall Edition
Be the first to learn about new products and discounts.
Find the green star near the top of this page and click it to become a follower
. You will then receive email updates about Today's Objective Publications.
Copyright 2016 Today's Objective Publications
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Do not distribute or share electronically.