Zero prep, print and go! Here are five differentiated math centers that you can print and teach with. These are perfect for whole group instruction or you can set them out during math workshop.
These math games include:
1. Candy Corn Cover Up: a doubles plus one game.
2. Spooky Doubles: a doubles game using two optional game boards, 6-sided and 10-sided die.
3. Batty Facts: addition fluency to 20.
4. Trick or Treat: roll a die and add 10 with two optional game boards, using a 1-6 sided die and a 7-12 sided die.
5. Roll, Add and Cover Spider Web: a game using three dice to practice adding using three numbers.